View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 11:26 PM   #86 (permalink)
FL 4Motion
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Baby Shark
FL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImportConvert View Post
Yea, that's kindof where I'm at. I'm not as into cars now that I'm more into class 3 firearms. Shifted hobbies, so I'm not as freaked as I would be a year ago.
Just stay on top of that bodyshop and don't accept anything less than perfection. I made a bodyshop change out the screws holding the fender liner to the fender on a vehicle taht was in an accident a long time ago b/c they didn't match the oem ones.

I'm sure it will turn out well tho, seems like that bodyshop is decent. There'll be a plethora of really good cars coming out within the next 3 years or so so when your's is paid off, you'll have lots of options.
FL 4Motion is offline   Reply With Quote