View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 07:59 PM   #5 (permalink)
dmhenderson
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: AWD TT 370z
dmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by XwChriswX View Post
You would be better off painting the struts rather than having them powdercoated. It can be done with a similar look provided you're careful in the masking and spraying.

Though there has been some issues with the fitment with them causing the hood to bow up.

As for the hoses, all of them except for the Z1 Silicone Heater Hose Set are easy to install. Remove the clamps off the old hose, remove hose, place clamps loosely on new hose, install new hose, reinstall clamps.

The heater hose is one best left to a shop to deal with as it's location and complexity to get to. I let Z1 install that one.
Thanks. I'll probably just let a shop do the heater hose.
As for the hood strut issue - their product description explicitly says that it won't cause the hood to bow. You're saying that it does? Is that a common thing? Not sure I'd want to chance it if so.