View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 06:57 PM   #73 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by R0bDC View Post
I already got the steering lock failure, warranty was expired and it cost me $1100 to fix it. Ill be safe for another year, ill be sure to pull the fuse before the year ends and maybe maybe before that Nissan recalls the part.

dude... once you pulled the fuse, the fuse won't lock thus the problem is fixed for good...

And I sure the lock won't go defective within 12 month but the 13th...

And you have to wait for another 2-3 weeks for the parts and pay another $1000 and rant in here...

Wait for a recall...?? It's been a problem since 2009 and there's no recall plus Nissan stop using the Lock from mid-2011 therefore the chance of having a recall is -100%

not being rude but if your Steering Lock goes fail again don't post anything in here to complain cos you've been told a solution but you chose to ignore it...
alcheng is offline   Reply With Quote