View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 02:10 PM   #12 (permalink)
abel2627
Base Member

Drives: 2012 370z
abel2627 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romulus1 View Post
FBNISSAN gave me an awesome price on the ARK exhaust months ago but i passed for the Fast Intentions and im glad i did. I had an MXP prior and it was a great souding exhaust but the FI is a class all its own and worth the coin.

I had G3's on my G and now i have Injen's on my Z. They pretty much put out the same gains. I feel its a personal preference on looks at this point with most of these intakes since all the CAI's are fairly the same with gains. I like having the painted tubes rather than the polished ones, the get dirty so fast and show swirls easy. Dont get me wrong i liked them but they were a hassel to keep looking nice which is something i just do.

I also have ART pipes, add a nice flair to the sound of any exhaust. Def a good investment on these cars. Def go with the UpREV to bring it all together, its great having the easily adjustable modes and what not and a properly tuned vehicle.

Good luck bud
Let me ask you something, i dont mind that the stillens are polished but seen that the stillens the filters are in the front and the injens go down toward the corner of the bumper, are the injens easier to take apart to clean the filters?? Because with stillen the bumper has to come off and am not liking that, whats your advice??? Yea i love the note that the Art Pipes give to any exhaust...... Fbnissan just gave me a nice deal on stillen gen 3s art pipes and invidia gemini exhaust but am still saving up some money by the time am really am gonna give them a call and see if they could give me a good deal on Fast Intentions exhaust or the Ark Grip but am getting the Art pipes and the Osiris Uprev tune right after for sure......... Thanks for the help bud i really appreciate it
abel2627 is offline   Reply With Quote