Thread: why 370Z?
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 05:28 PM   #24 (permalink)
6MT
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Reliant Robin
6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgm View Post
Apart from the $ differences, can you say briefly (5 or less words) why you bought 370z? Thx a bunch in advance.
My philosophy on this decision was "Go Big, or Go Home". I had a 2008 Honda Accord 3.5L 6MT that was pretty good. But, there's only so much one can do with a front heavy car. It was fun... but not in the 370's league.

Handling, accelleration, looks, "umph" (you know what I mean), and "prestige" (sorry, I can't think of a better word)....

That "prestige" thing can best be explained by having found new respect from domestic and import drivers. They take one look at it and listen once to the growl... and you know...

2009 370Z Sport/Touring 6MT sold
2013 Honda Civic Si coupe D/D
6MT is offline   Reply With Quote