View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 08:56 AM   #525 (permalink)
daisuke149
My *** is famous!

Drives: 2013 Boss 302 PW
daisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to daisuke149

Quote:
Originally Posted by Econ View Post
targa's are the tits.
Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
Targas are awesome. But there is something nice about dropping the whole top and opening up more than just the roof area.
to make it clearer.

A targa top is like pulling a girls shirt up to her shoulders and her bra down slightly. it works well at times and importantly it can be quick so that if you see a cop you can fix it before they pull you over again for doing **** in a public area.

A conv is like taking her shirt and bra off. Not the best idea because the cop will knock on your window and ask you to get out of the car and your only possible response will be "can i put my clothes on first" and then feel really embarrassed.
daisuke149 is offline   Reply With Quote