View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 08:46 AM   #3 (permalink)
abel2627
Base Member

Drives: 2012 370z
abel2627 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmike2780 View Post
Welcome.

Search this site for all the info on the Gen 3's you could possibly imagine. It's been covered from just about every angle. Nissan 370Z Forum - Search Forums

The Gen 3's are proven to pick up gains. I suggest looking at the Parts For Sale section to pick up a used set to save a few bucks....that, or wait until November when Stillen has their black friday sale. FYI, the filters require cleaning every 30k miles or so, which is about 3 years.

As far as exhaust, those are all good choices and really comes down to the sound you want. Fast Intentions is a popular choice, but be prepared to wait your turn in line.

.......thanks for the advice i might get the stillen intakes, i called them and talk to them and said that there is a long period of time untill they need to be cleaned.. I was also looking at the F.I exhaust which sounds really nice but for the price i think the Ark Grip might be a better choice dont know, i still have some time before i start buying parts i just needed some advice on what to buy and what not to buy for the 370z..... And again thanks a lot for the help....
abel2627 is offline   Reply With Quote