View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 08:30 AM   #3 (permalink)
Gibby1113
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 40th anniversary
Gibby1113 is on a distinguished road

The G3s are amazing and get crazy gains, but you will have to remove the bumper to install them and clean the filters when they are dirty. If you want some CAIs that do not require the bumper to be removed take a look at the k&n typhoon intakes. They are short ram intakes and do not require the removal of the bumper, but they do give you some power..not as much as G3 but still. It's a compromise.

As far as exhaust it really depends what you are looking for in sound. It also depends how long you are willing to wait and spend. If money and time is not an issue then check out the F.I. CBE, it's amazing. If you can't wait and want a good exhaust with bark and deep tone check out the ARK exhaust. I personally prefer my exhaust to be quiet at idle so I like the invidia gemini. A really good set up that I recommend is a tanabe exhaust with a motordyne y pipe. A fellow Z enthusiast recommended it to me and it sounded amazing but it's a little too loud of me at the moment. Hope this helped! Take care of the Z!
40th anniversary #450/1000 | Takeda Attack CAI | Ark DTS exhaust | to be continued...
Gibby1113 is offline   Reply With Quote