View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 12:40 AM   #29 (permalink)
FL 4Motion
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Baby Shark
FL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImportConvert View Post
I've kindof arrived at the decision that I am well and truly screwed considering I am upside down in my car because I did buy it with nothing down, just this last March I believe it was. I might end up just keeping my 370Z if it's not totaled, pocket the pain and suffering and devaluation compensation, and drive it until the wheels fall off and I have to give it away. Pretty pissed about everything. I hate trash, I should have left this state sooner.

The ONLY car I like in this price range is the 335i, and it comes with a 1-wheel-peel, total crap. Everything else is too heavy, too slow, too spartan, etc.
unfortunately, you are probably right about having to keep it, b/c of being upside down $$$. BUT, possible options:

1. miata, club ed powerhardtop vers. Only drawback is it's down on power but that can be relatively easily fixed and it's about a $27K car before you start actually negotiating.

2. brz, but i'd wait for the sti vers. personally.

3. another Z. Perhaps the nissan dealer you bought your current Z from will be mroe generous on trade in since you would be a repeat customer??

4. 'stang GT with brembos/recaros.

5. something used in that 30-35K range. take your pick but used is always a bit of a risk, esp if it's your only car.
FL 4Motion is offline   Reply With Quote