View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 08:44 PM   #22 (permalink)
Red__Zed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Mostly on two wheels
Red__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
If you want handling, don't get the GT, at least not the base one. Its got nothing on the Z in that department. I love mine, but I love it for driving like a grandpa to and from the airport.

you have non-brembo, correct?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davey View Post
Depends on what you mean by "handling" - I think the Mustang isn't nearly as fun to drive at 6/10 due to the steering ratio and lack of feedback from the road, although the performance is absolutely there. The S2000 lacks feedback as well but is fun as hell to drive with the top down and pretty much everything else is right on, you can't beat the transmission, the pedal placement is excellent, etc. I'd check out a BRZ or FR-S but you're unlikely to find one used, but if MSRP is "cheap" enough to make the cut that might be something to at least test drive.

I dunno dude I asked myself the same question and I ended up with a Z. If you want something considerably cheaper with better handling and the same class of performance it's going to be somewhat old and tired.
s2000 lacks feedback? not sure if serious
Red__Zed is offline   Reply With Quote