Thread: why 370Z?
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 03:32 PM   #23 (permalink)
Jamdun17
Base Member

Drives: 95 BMW M3
Jamdun17 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgm View Post
I am just a few days old in this forum (and so plz be gentle with me). This is a great forum with wonderful information and I have NEVER EVER been stronger to face the car buying process. KUDOS to the admin for having done such a wonderful job.

Despite test driving, I am still torn between 370z and others (g37, BMW 3 series, TT, CLK, Boxter etc,..). Apart from the $ differences, can you say briefly (5 or less words) why you bought 370z? Thx a bunch in advance.

I havent bought a Z yet but i am planning to, Im kind of in the same boat as you are but instead of the 3-series place a 1-series there, the Z is definetly the best bang for buck compared to the other cars, its better looking, faster in a straight line, around corners and what not. its practicality isnt really that great when compared to the BMW but with all the others its pretty much right on par. so if your looking for a daily driver that will knock your socks of from point A to point B around the 35 grand range the Z has no equal
Jamdun17 is offline   Reply With Quote