View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 09:58 AM   #4791 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Yesterday just seemed like the day from hell Though the wife and I made it right at the end of the day with some sexy fun time

( Click to show/hide )
So yesterday my wife is at work trying to close some books for the year. The numbers were completely off for one company, so she unreconciled the credit card statements back to Jan 2012 which subsequently revealed that they had not been reconciled since Mar 2011 (she started this job in July 2012). That turned an already $hitty day into a $hittier one. She needed a drink so we go to Trudy's for dinner and our traditional Tres Generationes Anejo mexican martinis... and they're out of that particular tequila Then they proceed to get her order wrong Then after we get home my computer is on the fritz again and seems to have crapped out completely now

At the end of the day, however, we both went to bed happy, and that's what's important

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |