View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 08:36 AM   #9 (permalink)
ResIpsa
Track Member

Drives: 09 RACING HEN
ResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big worm View Post
as good of a DIY this is, you can simply do the "washer mod" and achieve the same effect without having advance auto pipes jutting out.
So you are suggesting that I modify my muffler delete DIY to include leaving in the muffler? Interesting…

A muffler delete mod that includes the muffler…try and wrap your head around that one…

And for god’s sake don’t you see what is popping out of my fog light opening? Yes, that is a trailer hitch receiver. Do you really think I care about what my pipes look like?