View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 02:35 AM   #9 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigpat728 View Post
i'm in the same boat as you. i got my z about a month ago and i'm ready to up grade. i think i made my mind up with a fast intentions exhaust. but i think i'm going to go ahead and get a stillen g3 intake. but i heard that if we change out our intake we have to get the engine tuned. is that true?
Congrats on your new Z as well. Glad to hear that you have taken an interest in our products. Do not hesitate to give me a call if you have any questions or would like to place an order. As for a retune being necessary with th G III intakes, it is not. The combination of the intakes and either stock cats or high flow cats and a cat back exhaust will not require a retune. Now in the event you run the intakes with our long tube headers and cat back exhaust, I recommend a retune. We have found during extensive dyno testing the 370Z likes to run a little lean with the G III intakes, long tube headers and exhaust. The retune will do a nice job in making your Air/Fuel ratio optimal.

Thanks, Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote