View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 11:55 PM   #48 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by didymus View Post
Doubt it's totaled

Sucks!
I agree. I am hoping the structure is tweaked, though. Will know something in a few days, maybe. $72/day rental car fees will make the insurance company hop up. That was literally the ONLY car they had on the lot, too, so I could not have chosen a cheaper one within their rental guidelines, so that's all on them, and I'm not paying a dime of it. Scorched earth all the way on this one. Give me what I deserve, or I'll give you a lawyer bill on top of it. Someone THEY insured caused depreciation, damage, and now I legitimately do have a killer headache. Going to Dr. tomorrow. I'm sure stuff is out of place.

I really do hope they play nice with this. I don't want a dime more than I deserve (repairs/total, depreciation if not totaled, and medical care for back/neck anything else, covered.). But I certainly won't take a dime less. Fair is fair, and their driver dicked up. Now they can do what their driver has been paying them to do.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote