View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 10:14 AM   #4614 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo89 View Post
the home and heathcare nurse is here with Joey right now, he seems to be very tired, falling asleep. he is dehydrated because he cant drink anything and so right now we are doing everything we can to help him
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
get well soon Joey.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
+1, hang in there!
that makes it +2 I think....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
I don't think I'm a men's large......

Attachment 61109
DUR. you're barely 5' tall....no ways near the size of a man...get ya some leggings and wear it anyway
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
so i checked my paycheck to see wat the effects are from the latest taxes... WTF.

i seriously hate f-king fat arse taffyapples, especially the old ones!
Kenchan is on a rant.....sigh. I felt the same way last week..our Social Security went back to 5%.....urgh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannysrt8 View Post
Gurney's car with the Nismo front and Nismo wheels looks better then the actual Nismo model,bravo bravo
Hi Manny!!