View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 08:28 AM   #13 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nissanman312 View Post
hi guys im new to here so bear with me
but i would like this chance to say hi from the uk

ive recently bought a 2010 370z gt and absaloutly fell in love with the looks and drive etc after moving over from 10 years as a honda man.
however when returning to my car the other day from shoping found the car was letting me in but the inteligent key system just wouldnt work ie car was imoberlised and wouldnt start and had to be towed .
the dearlership now have the car and i have waranty but its not the start i was hoping for considering selling now as cant afford constant string of problems
also i here of clutch isues
can anybody help have you experienced this?
Sounds like the steering lock:
ATTENTION!! 2009-2010 owners with steering lock/wont start issues

Search and you will find many threads on this issue, some DIY fixes. The main fix is either eliminate the system completely or make sure you get a Revision D of the steering lock.
theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote