View Single Post
Old 01-18-2009, 12:44 AM   #2 (permalink)
zero
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MK 7.5 Golf R
zero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by drisko View Post
I just came back from several dealers around the Los Angeles area and NONE will order me a custom 370Z with the options I want! What gives? All of them said Nissan would not let them do this, at least for awhile...

Has anyone else had this same experience? I wanted to get a White one with Touring and Sport package, and Persimmon leather.

Oh.... forgot to mention. One dealer explained the situation a little more: he said that although they can "order" one for you...they will not be guarnteed to get it...and they still need a deposit!
I am looking for exact color as yours with 6MT and sport package. My local deal is willing to order one for me but we have not agreed on the price yet. The order would arrive around April if I placed the order this month.
zero is offline   Reply With Quote