View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 03:50 AM   #2 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370Znj View Post
A while back, I was looking through a car catalog and there was a section that said "Cars 50k and under" and I found the Nismo 370Z. I want to learn everything about this car and found this forum. Perfect. So here's my first question: What is the difference between Nismo 370Z and just a regular 370Z?
Lets be real here

A Nismo is a Sport package 370Z with a body kit (different wheels) and a bit of tinsel (chassis dampeners)

Now... It has an extra 18hp... If you plan on changing your intake/exhaust, which you will... You'll gain MUCH more than 18hp to the WHEELS

In my opinion, unless that look is what you yearn and die for... Save your money...
DEpointfive0 is offline   Reply With Quote