View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 10:58 AM   #131 (permalink)
ZForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Tour + Sport
ZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud of

Third time is a charm! Sux though, I was one of the first to have 06 Z33 engine replaced and moderated the humongus thread on my350z...aka ZeeForce until 09 Z34's came out. Sold both Z33's and have had great luck with two 2009 Z34's. 44k and no oil consumption. What I learned from the experience and now educated in oil analysis is how the car was broken in and what oil is being used, along with some other treatments recommended by guru Terry Dyson of dysonanalysis.

Tip: a used oil analysis is your best friend. And I am not talking about blackstone, because unless you are educated in what the numbers mean, you need an expert to translate and work for a solution, not someting you can get from a blackstone report. g/l with third engine.
ZForce is offline   Reply With Quote