Thread: Engine Noise :(
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 09:33 AM   #23 (permalink)
kannibul
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z Touring/Sport
kannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Weapon View Post
I placed it where my factory amp was located and added about 1 ft of cable so i can easily adjust if i needed to.

I've been reading up on the G37 forums and it seems that the Bose Headunit in their cars sends a flat Level Line to the factory Bose amp. The sound is processed and crossedover for each speaker from the factory amp. I wonder if this is the problem and i don't even need the Line Out Converter from the RE-Q. What happens when you convert a Line Level Out to a Line Level Out?

This so far makes the most sense since the input Wires were sheilded and wrapped vs. the the speaker wires that were just standard cable twisted together.
If that's true, then one could replace everything but the head unit for those with Bose....

Hmmm.....
kannibul is offline   Reply With Quote