View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 08:39 PM   #56 (permalink)
MJB
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: a POS truck
MJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibby1113 View Post
Ss firehawk: I'm close to getting a good deal on some stillen headers along with the nismo s-tuned exhaust. But I'm hesitant about getting the berk hfc due to the fact that it is gonna make the car a lot louder. That's why I was asking earlier what the difference was between the invidia and berk hfc because I wasn't too sure on which one to go with.

Chris: please let me know how the manifold turns out I am really interested in that mod. Also if you could let me know if there's a difference in the sound of the exhaust.

Thanks to everyone who has responded and helped me out, much appreciated.
It would be pointless to install headers and a nice free flowing exhaust without installing either TP's or HFC's. The OEM cats are the main choke point in our exhaust system.
09 Nismo #0483 sold. Viper or C7 next time around.
MJB is offline   Reply With Quote