View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 05:11 PM   #10 (permalink)
6MT
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Reliant Robin
6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakes709 View Post
Yea i was thinking the same thing. It was ericksen nissan i went to, so go figures they came up with some bs. Is shearwood park nissan owned by goauto?

My buddy is trying to convince me to getting a R34 GTR when they become avalible, which i think is next year iirc. R34 GTS can be imported now but they started the GTR production a year later.

And thanks, i finally had enough of the bs with the army and with the budget cuts and the fact that my unit can afford fuel for our trucks/tanks. I thought it was best to leave. Thankfully I got a job already lined up. Depending on which apprenticeship i take, ill be making $150k a year within the next year or so. Also gotta love how i get offerd a program when i get out of the army that pays 100% of the apprenticeship. I'll most likely keep my Evo and use it as a DD. Then whatever car i get, have it for the track. I'm really starting to lean towards a R34 GTR. I want AWD + stick and clutch, so i think thats my best option.
No they are not.

2009 370Z Sport/Touring 6MT sold
2013 Honda Civic Si coupe D/D
6MT is offline   Reply With Quote