View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 05:09 PM   #9 (permalink)
Snakes709
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 Evo-X GSR
Snakes709 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6MT View Post
Uhhhh... That's not Nissan. That's an independently owned dealership, who decided they didn't want to move.

My suggestion... try another dealership. Who were you dealing with on the initial deal? If it was a GoAuto dealer... yeah, I can see them not moving. They don't need your business on that car. They easily sell all they get, so why would they move?

Btw, congrats on you leaving the military!

Yea i was thinking the same thing. It was ericksen nissan i went to, so go figures they came up with some bs. Is shearwood park nissan owned by goauto?

My buddy is trying to convince me to getting a R34 GTR when they become avalible, which i think is next year iirc. R34 GTS can be imported now but they started the GTR production a year later.

And thanks, i finally had enough of the bs with the army and with the budget cuts and the fact that my unit can afford fuel for our trucks/tanks. I thought it was best to leave. Thankfully I got a job already lined up. Depending on which apprenticeship i take, ill be making $150k a year within the next year or so. Also gotta love how i get offerd a program when i get out of the army that pays 100% of the apprenticeship. I'll most likely keep my Evo and use it as a DD. Then whatever car i get, have it for the track. I'm really starting to lean towards a R34 GTR. I want AWD + stick and clutch, so i think thats my best option. Not to mention it will cost a hell of alot less and whatever money i have left i can throw it into RSP's.