View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 04:56 PM   #7 (permalink)
6MT
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Reliant Robin
6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakes709 View Post
So im leaving the army soon and will have $50k to blow plus be making 3x as much as i do in the army. So i been hovering around the idea of getting a GTR, R34 GTR (when they become avalible to import) or a Viper ACR. Went to the Nissan dealership and looked at a 2013 GTR black edition. They want $118,000 and 5.9% interest. So we sat down and talked about the down payment, which i was going to put $40,000 down, maybe trade my Evo in as well. I asked if its possible to budge on the price of the GTR. They said no, due to it being a top end car they cant budge on the price, interest or any deals. I asked since i was a previous buyer from them and in the army, will they make any sort of deal. Once again, no. Total bs. I went to a dodge dealership and looked at a brand new 2009 Viper ACR going for $110,000. With me currently in the military, 40k down and no trade in, they brought it down to $90,000 with 3.5% interest. The Viper ACR is just as much of a top end car as the GTR is and they were willing to knock off 20k for me. Nissan is ******..lol.
Uhhhh... That's not Nissan. That's an independently owned dealership, who decided they didn't want to move.

My suggestion... try another dealership. Who were you dealing with on the initial deal? If it was a GoAuto dealer... yeah, I can see them not moving. They don't need your business on that car. They easily sell all they get, so why would they move?

Btw, congrats on you leaving the military!

2009 370Z Sport/Touring 6MT sold
2013 Honda Civic Si coupe D/D
6MT is offline   Reply With Quote