View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 04:31 PM   #4 (permalink)
DWS44
Base Member

Drives: 17 Vette Grand Sport
DWS44 has a reputation beyond reputeDWS44 has a reputation beyond reputeDWS44 has a reputation beyond reputeDWS44 has a reputation beyond reputeDWS44 has a reputation beyond reputeDWS44 has a reputation beyond reputeDWS44 has a reputation beyond reputeDWS44 has a reputation beyond reputeDWS44 has a reputation beyond reputeDWS44 has a reputation beyond reputeDWS44 has a reputation beyond repute

Just to follow up in case anyone runs across this thread...I finally had to get fresh rubber on the Z and took up the suggestions for the Discount Tire.

Bunch of guys on the Vette Forum also suggested Discount Tire and specifically the one in Denver, so I went to that one. Worked with a guy named Eddie who ordered the Super Sports last Saturday and came in on Wednesday. Price was less than Tire Rack!

Had them installed yesterday afternoon. Nice place! Slow afternoon, so five guys descended on my car as soon as I pulled in. They let me hang around and watch, and really seemed to take their time and do things right. Everyone seemed like cool guys...very friendly. In the end, they did a good job. Found a couple tiny nicks on the outer edges of a couple of the rims, but nothing that stood out or that I couldn't live with...and I'm pretty particular.

Pics in this thread if interested: Newest Member of the Pilot Super Sport Club!
DWS44 is offline   Reply With Quote