View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 03:35 PM   #5 (permalink)
Snakes709
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 Evo-X GSR
Snakes709 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJB View Post
You have 50K to "blow"? Maybe a house first? If not then I would get the Viper. I like the 09 ACR better than the new Viper.

And honestly Snakes709, IDK why you hang around this forum anyways, you are always bashing Nissan and the 370z, especially over in the Evo forum.
Moving into a town house with a double garage at the end of the month which will do me until i choose to move back to the east coast. I never bashed Nissan on this or any other forum. I just stated the 370z wasnt what i wanted/needed and theres alot of things i didnt like about it. The GTR still has things i dont like (VDC and being automatic) but being AWD i would still consider buying it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEpointfive0 View Post
Lol, kinda

At the same time, they DON'T need you to buy a GTR... Sorry, we all want money, but they DGAF about who's money...

Also, they don't want people to finance the GTR, go in with $110 cash, maybe you'll take it
Yea i guess i agree with that, but at the same time the dodge dealership didnt care if i financed it. They still lowerd the cost. The terms for both cars were 24 months as well. So financing for 2 years isnt that big of a deal.

Last edited by Snakes709; 01-13-2013 at 03:38 PM.
Snakes709 is offline   Reply With Quote