View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 03:15 PM   #66 (permalink)
Red__Zed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Mostly on two wheels
Red__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImportConvert View Post
Damn!

I actually talked to her a long time ago about that car. Both her and her boyfriend had one. She was truly passionate about it. It was a long time ago, and I had her on my Myspace account as a friend, like tons and tons of other people. I posted on her page "Please wish me a happy birthday, it would mean a lot to me", and she DID. I then messaged her and thanked her, one thing led to another, and we talked at length about her Supra, cars in general, etc. She was polite, down to earth, and talked to a nobody like me like I was a friend catching up on old times.

Anyway, I looked about a year ago for our conversations, I couldn't find them (this was over half a decade ago), and don't have any proof what-so-ever, but I'm still a no-body, she never sent me any nudes, and I gained nothing from the interaction but a mad respect for Jessica Barton as a person, so I could care less if anyone wants to call BS, claim I messaged a shill account, etc. Who knows, I might have, but it seemed to be her official Myspace.

All said and done, this is a shame, and she is a legitimate motorhead and enthusiast, not just some bimbo with a hot ride, and I'm very sad to see this.

Her Supra was greenish looking to me as I remember it, her boyfriend at the time had/has an orange one, IIRC. It was a hobby they enjoyed together.

*Just dug up my old Myspace. It was 6 years ago. Here is the only PM I still have saved, she's a real person who really loved the hobby and not some bimbo with a nice ride.
( Click to show/hide )

(don't judge me, this is back when I owned my 5.0 fox).

oh lord, you were 'mustang 5.0 guy'?????:roflpuk e2:
Red__Zed is offline   Reply With Quote