View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 03:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
Snakes709
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 Evo-X GSR
Snakes709 is on a distinguished road
Default Why is Nissan so uptight?

So im leaving the army soon and will have $50k to blow plus be making 3x as much as i do in the army. So i been hovering around the idea of getting a GTR, R34 GTR (when they become avalible to import) or a Viper ACR. Went to the Nissan dealership and looked at a 2013 GTR black edition. They want $118,000 and 5.9% interest. So we sat down and talked about the down payment, which i was going to put $40,000 down, maybe trade my Evo in as well. I asked if its possible to budge on the price of the GTR. They said no, due to it being a top end car they cant budge on the price, interest or any deals. I asked since i was a previous buyer from them and in the army, will they make any sort of deal. Once again, no. Total bs. I went to a dodge dealership and looked at a brand new 2009 Viper ACR going for $110,000. With me currently in the military, 40k down and no trade in, they brought it down to $90,000 with 3.5% interest. The Viper ACR is just as much of a top end car as the GTR is and they were willing to knock off 20k for me. Nissan is ******..lol.