View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 12:22 PM   #4255 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
We can't be friends anymore
alright.... not friend eh??

But can we do that after the test drive of your turbo-boosted Z, the meet, the BBQ and the drinking....???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
So I woke up in the middle of the night to hear my husband fall down in the kitchen. Not even sure why unless he kept drinking after I went to bed.

Jar you going to cars and coffee? I'm thinking of hitting lime creek instead.
Is he ok..????

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurneyeagle View Post
First pics of "KAV" Nismo rims. It stopped raining for a while but it is still dark outside. Better pictures next weekend.

Looking very good..!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Good morning, everyone. There is nothing like starting my Sunday with a meeting of my AA brothers at 630 AM. It is feels like a Canadian summer today -- 24 degrees F. I am now packed and ready to go deliver a two day presentation for a prospective client in Dinuba, CA. I have everything done except for the second-guessing and panic I inevitably put myself through and then a 3 hour drive later this morning in my rented Corolla. I just can't sleep well in hotels if one of my Z's is in the parking lot.

Oh yeah -- I am likely going to get in a round of "Bad Puppy" with the Mrs. before I leave. She misses me so when I am gone -- I have no idea why.

Have a great day!!!
Wish you a smooth presentation sir..