View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 08:22 AM   #37 (permalink)
PaulZ370
Track Member

Drives: 011 370 BSM/T/SP/6MT
PaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud of
Cool January Gulf Coast Z Club Meeting!

Yesterday's meeting was an outstanding one, with a new member -GrandZ45 - joining us for the first time in his Red 2013. We shared good Times and Eats at Times Bar & Grill in Slidell, and the weather cooperated with us beautifully. It was cloudy, but the sun peeked out at us every once in a while and NO Rain! Bucketman gave out Gulf Coast Club Window Stickers to put on our Z's by the way too!

Club business revolved around the Club's Legal Paperwork being filed for our Non-Profit standing. Also, we now have a Facebook page for all you Facebook-ers for the club at GulfCoastZClub pending our new website that will be implemented by our next meeting

We also discussed our upcoming events, and they are as follows:
Feb 16th (not the 13th as that is Mardi Gras Weekend), our next meeting will be in Hammond at LaCarreta's LOCATIONS | La Carreta Mexican Restaurant in Louisiana, from 2pm - 4pm

Mar 9th
Event/Meeting - will be in Mississippi, location TBD. However, there is a St Jude Benefit run hosted by other Car Clubs in the Covington/Mandeville area on March 23 which entails a Poker Run type stops at various restaurants for good eats all around the area. I will post a link for those who are interested as soon as I receive it.

Apr 20th - One of our biggest events: the LeBlanc Z Day at LeBlanc Nissan in Baton Rouge. More on this soon, but mark your calendars!

Other Z Events, not club sponsored, occurring within all this time frame worth of note are:
Apr 13th - Apr 14th, San Antonio NISMO FIESTA / Twisted Sisters Cruise
May 16th - 19th, ZDAYZ at Fontana Village in NC
May 31st - June 1st, Z-Festival in Branson MO

Well, that's it for now. You can see our club pics at the Facebook page, and I'll post some more on here as soon as I download them from the Camera that's hiding somewhere...

...Z y'all next time!

BD2ZBN :: 2011 BSM/TRG/SP/6MT/Stillen Oil Cooler/K&N CAI/Michelin PSS/Brake Light/EIBACH Sway Bars/FI Res. HFC+18" Res. CBE/Morimoto XB LED/DRLs/10mm Spacers
PaulZ370 is offline   Reply With Quote