View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 03:00 AM   #24 (permalink)
LOU@AMPLIFIED
Vendorship temporary revoked due to payment issue

Drives: 08 g37/09 370z
LOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to LOU@AMPLIFIED

Quote:
Originally Posted by G37Sam View Post
This thread has caught my attention and got me curious as to get to know what an exhaust actually is and what factors come in to play when it comes to HP gains, isn't that what we all look for? I mean let's face it, when was the last time you heard anyone bought an exhaust for the way it sounds

So after hours of research, I found out that the horsepower generated from an exhaust purely has to do with the diameter of the tailpipe and nothing else since it all comes out from there. Then I googled a few exhausts that yielded HP numbers in the hundreds of HP and came along this one. Those are made by a company known as R.I.C.E. (Race inspired catback exhaust) from the heart of Japan, Tokyo.

Happy Modding
hahaha your BAD SAM.... but that shiet is funny as hell R.I.C.E. LOL

TO OP, please go on the exhaust/intake threads and see which one fits your ear/budget and eyes
LOU@AMPLIFIED is offline   Reply With Quote