View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 03:49 PM   #15 (permalink)
Xplicit97
Track Member

Drives: 2011 Nismo 370Z
Xplicit97 has a reputation beyond reputeXplicit97 has a reputation beyond reputeXplicit97 has a reputation beyond reputeXplicit97 has a reputation beyond reputeXplicit97 has a reputation beyond reputeXplicit97 has a reputation beyond reputeXplicit97 has a reputation beyond reputeXplicit97 has a reputation beyond reputeXplicit97 has a reputation beyond reputeXplicit97 has a reputation beyond reputeXplicit97 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Xplicit97 Send a message via MSN to Xplicit97 Send a message via Yahoo to Xplicit97 Send a message via Skype™ to Xplicit97

Being former military Im aware of what a hobby shop is, and I did use it pretty frequently when I lived on base, however a good friend of mine kinda ran it, and he was the only one who touched my car.. this was on Vandenberg AFB. As far as getting them to pay Im pretty sure you are SOL. I also find it hard to believe that there is no tire shop within 100 miles.. If nothing else most bases, at least the ones I have been on have a AAFES tire shop on base that does this stuff, but to be honest I wouldn't trust them either with a Z. What base are you at? Google is your friend.. Personally I think you tried to cheap out and got.burned, chalk it up to a loss learn from it and move on..

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2