View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 03:36 AM   #1 (permalink)
CDepp
Track Member

Drives: sideways
CDepp is a splendid one to beholdCDepp is a splendid one to beholdCDepp is a splendid one to beholdCDepp is a splendid one to beholdCDepp is a splendid one to beholdCDepp is a splendid one to beholdCDepp is a splendid one to behold
Cool Tool to add to your box: found useful

Believe it or not, I've found that a watch case opener (a specific type) has become one of my favorite vehicle body/trim piece and snap-plug removers.

Take off the two nuts for removing the back face of watches, and then you're left with a very useful tool. It has a dull blade at each end, one rounded, the other flat. There's a good coating on the tool and the ends have no real sharp corners or points to scratch the plastic work where a screw driver or a door removal tool can. And, the steel used is quite strong.

I've used this on 3 cars now, over the course of 6 years, and some of the paint coating is just now showing wear. I'm currently using it to take off the interior door trim pieces.

Multi Watch Case Opener: Star Struck
Watchmakers Jewelers Multi Watch Case Opener New L K | eBay