View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 03:27 AM   #13 (permalink)
Japanjay
Track Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370z MB M6
Japanjay is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfowlzr33 View Post
yea man well at least he let you know first. this guy didnt even give a crap when he did mine. straight idiot. but the place i went to is like a diy garage where you pay by the hour and they have a guy in there to work the tire machine and balancer. theres no legit places for 100 miles of where i live or i would have had someone else do it. even when i just took them to a local shop to get balanced, the first thing the guy said to me when i came back to pick it up was "its good and balanced, no rumbling or vibration, i drove it at 80mph" .. rediculous. ppl at these shops cant even help themselves when they see us pull up in their shops.
I call BS on 100miles. I was just at a hobby shop and did my buddies G35x lowering springs. Plus I did all the suspension on my other car plus another buddies lude. Let me guess WPAFB? There is gotta be a shop that can mount tires, the public needs tires, LOL. You went on base and tried to save some money and went to the hobby shop and got screwed. At our hobby shop they require you to mount and demount which I did with my last set, mind you not on the Z, not going to risk ******* up some Rays, but they did the balance. You wont get any money, just being honest. Caulk it up as a lesson learned. Dont take your car to the hobby shop and let them do anything on it. Dont mean to be blunt, because I think the hobby shop kicks *** for DIY, but no, you dont let them touch your car or your wheels. Like a couple guys said, call around and get them refinished, but yeah no touching of any hands that arent yours at the hobby shop brah.

Last edited by Japanjay; 01-12-2013 at 03:30 AM.
Japanjay is offline   Reply With Quote