View Single Post
Old 09-23-2009, 08:44 PM   #11 (permalink)
BanningZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06' Nismo Frontier
BanningZ has a brilliant futureBanningZ has a brilliant futureBanningZ has a brilliant futureBanningZ has a brilliant futureBanningZ has a brilliant futureBanningZ has a brilliant futureBanningZ has a brilliant futureBanningZ has a brilliant futureBanningZ has a brilliant futureBanningZ has a brilliant futureBanningZ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by shumby View Post
Man I know what you are going through. I took 3 weeks off work. to get married. moved the wife from the east coast to the west. bought all new stuff for may condo. and my first day back to work I got let go. Man was I mad. I busted up their board room and threatened to kill my manager and ops manager. BUt i went out got drunk. Wife was understanding. I then decided that ok I will not just take the first job that comes along i want a job that i want to have and not be under employed if \I can help it. It took me 3 wee3ks to get a job not only did i like it better but it paid better as well. My advice take a deep breath and ecide what you want to do. Everyoine has to make ends meet i know that but don't jump in there too fast and get stuck in a crap job. cuz that **** happens. If you are smart you will come out of this better off. Good luck. and stay cool
How long ago did that happen Shumby?

MB 06' Nismo VQ40DE
BanningZ is offline   Reply With Quote