View Single Post
Old 09-23-2009, 08:36 PM   #10 (permalink)
shumby
Captin Canuck

Drives: your sister
shumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to shumby Send a message via MSN to shumby Send a message via Skype™ to shumby

Man I know what you are going through. I took 3 weeks off work. to get married. moved the wife from the east coast to the west. bought all new stuff for may condo. and my first day back to work I got let go. Man was I mad. I busted up their board room and threatened to kill my manager and ops manager. BUt i went out got drunk. Wife was understanding. I then decided that ok I will not just take the first job that comes along i want a job that i want to have and not be under employed if \I can help it. It took me 3 wee3ks to get a job not only did i like it better but it paid better as well. My advice take a deep breath and ecide what you want to do. Everyoine has to make ends meet i know that but don't jump in there too fast and get stuck in a crap job. cuz that **** happens. If you are smart you will come out of this better off. Good luck. and stay cool
shumby is offline   Reply With Quote