View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 11:34 AM   #57 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoren 370 View Post
I do not understand why so much fuz about the clutch feel on the Z. I find it perfectly fine never had any issues with it nor have the desire to change the clutch spring to make it softer.
missing the point. it's not to make the clutch softer, it's to remove the distortion from the return spring. the pedal return feels too linear from clutch-in to out while clutch spring itself is not.

i suppose if one's not driven too many other MT cars this might feel 'normal' to them, but atleast to me, it is not. that helper spring needs to be removed/replaced to feel like a real MT clutch.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote