Thread: Suggestions
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 09:15 AM   #17 (permalink)
MyKindaGuise
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11' 370z Sprt M6
MyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
yes through some quick web research i see that the vorti's arent in our sizes but i think i can get 295's on stock sport wheels

and i also see they are big overseas. the Vorti is way better than the sessanta ones soooo i'll stick with my PSS until the vorti's are in our sizes.

Even though the Sess's are still better than PSS's? lawllllllllll
btw you should really think about coming to the meet this weekend even if it is 5 hours away

Anyways OP I think you have your two picks right here. The only advantage I see with PSS's is the weights. 4lbs lighter rear and 2lbs lighter front. 30>26lbs and 26>24 if I recall.
MyKindaGuise is offline   Reply With Quote