View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 03:01 AM   #52 (permalink)
luigi90210
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Classified
luigi90210 has a spectacular aura aboutluigi90210 has a spectacular aura aboutluigi90210 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
Surprised so many people feel the SRM is rough, I love it, rarely turn it off. Its probably the reason I engine break lol. The downshifts are butter. Its really good for time attack as well..

Z clutch definitely takes some learning, but once you get it, its fine. More challenging to manipulate than other cars...it can make you feel like a newbie until you get it.
i definitely agree with this, i felt like a newb when i was driving my car and not getting smooth shifts at first but eventually i got used to it

SRM is amazing though, i dont know what i would do without it now because im so used to it
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
i dont either. i think it's the driver.
i cant agree more, the clutch takes some getting use to but once you have that down, its easy to drive
Quote:
Originally Posted by LMBmikeZ View Post
but I think the clutch helper spring is a great way to help improve the response/feedback you get from the pedal everyone loves it that has done it!
does the clutch helper spring help out that much?
i have noticed there isnt much feed back from the clutch but i thought that was because of the OEM clutch and not the spring
luigi90210 is offline   Reply With Quote