View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 07:40 PM   #35 (permalink)
gurneyeagle
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 Audi TT RS
gurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulZ370 View Post
My Z is a 2011. The wheels I am using are from a 2012. Same TPM sensor in both sets of wheels -

Had I been using wheels from a 2009 or a pre-Sept 2010 Z, then the TPM Sensors would have been the earlier type.

The Dealer's computer is apparently not capable of reading the newer type sensors for some reason. It is not my Z, and not the TPM Sensors in the 2012 Wheels that are having an issue. It is the handheld computer at the Dealer that is having the issue. It is not reading ANY of the sensors from the 2012 wheels.

... Hope this clarifies the problem...

I check in with the Dealer tomorrow for an update. Stay tuned.
Thanks!

Are you going to Eddie Tourelle Nissan on 190?
Waiting on the Z35! SOLD - 2011 Gun Metallic Touring 7AT w Sports Pkg & Nav, Nismo Bumper and Rims, RC Grille, RC Brake Ducts, H&R Spacers, Painted Door Hdls, GTR Start Button, Nav By-Pass, EVO R Fog Light, CF Ducktail, CF Interior Trim
gurneyeagle is offline   Reply With Quote