View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 07:35 PM   #13 (permalink)
PapoZalsa
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 16 Nismo w/Tech Pack
PapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by danegrey View Post
I had a similar experience and yes it took months to have them fix mine too, but they did.

An area, that a lot dealerships ignore in states that require front license plates is the following from the PDIC (pre-delivery inspection checklist)

IMPORTANT: Consult with Sales Department. Install front license plate mounting hardware/bracket at customer request. Otherwise, place hardware in vehicle for future installation.

Most dealers ignore this, refuse the car for I doubt if they asked you this or if the dealer wants the sale they need to fix it.

For my 2012 Black Cherry 370z the cost was about 1040.00 dollars.

Good Luck
Believe or not, that was part of the pre delivery of a new Z written by the so called engineers from Nissan.

That quote happened after my case and many complains similar to mine.
Modshack's Custom Air Intakes /3M Clear Bra/ Illuminated Kick Plates / F. I CBE w/12" resonators / EVO-R Front Lip / Rear Hatch Wing / Tein S-Tech Springs /Ilegal Tint in the Rep. of VA/4x20mm Z1 Spacers/ Vinyl Roof/Liquid Carbon Designs
PapoZalsa is offline   Reply With Quote