View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 07:06 PM   #12 (permalink)
danegrey
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 12 370Z BK Cherry M6
danegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapoZalsa View Post
This is what the dealer did to my bumper, after fighting with Nissan NA for months they agree to replace my bumper.
I had a similar experience and yes it took months to have them fix mine too, but they did.

An area, that a lot dealerships ignore in states that require front license plates is the following from the PDIC (pre-delivery inspection checklist)

IMPORTANT: Consult with Sales Department. Install front license plate mounting hardware/bracket at customer request. Otherwise, place hardware in vehicle for future installation.

Most dealers ignore this, refuse the car for I doubt if they asked you this or if the dealer wants the sale they need to fix it.

For my 2012 Black Cherry 370z the cost was about 1040.00 dollars.

Good Luck