View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 06:49 PM   #2510 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemers View Post
:Iagree:

And the point I was making before we were so derailed was that in the future when you buy a device (phone, tablet, computer, toaster) the only way you will get software is from its specific App Store not best buy, Office Depot, or even amazon.com.
I still won't cede to the retarded trend in terminology, but you can already largely get software without walking into a store. The direction of industry toward content control in self-governed stores is a bad one for consumers. I fear you may be right about it.

Windows 8 is a disaster of an OS from an interface point of view, imo

Thankfully there are older windows distros and many flavors of linux, so I don't need that crap.
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote