Thread: stage 2 clutch
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 05:51 PM   #2 (permalink)
37Z
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370Z MB 6M -sold
37Z has a reputation beyond repute37Z has a reputation beyond repute37Z has a reputation beyond repute37Z has a reputation beyond repute37Z has a reputation beyond repute37Z has a reputation beyond repute37Z has a reputation beyond repute37Z has a reputation beyond repute37Z has a reputation beyond repute37Z has a reputation beyond repute37Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scubasteve View Post
well my car is going into the shop because i have slack in my drive train and i only have 27,000 on it.. well i talked to the dealership and they are willing to install a new clutch for me for free if i give it to them before they tear it down on monday. well im praying that the warranty covers it and was hoping that someone might have an idea what is goin on. like when i push the clutch in just a lil faster then normal it feels as if the trans or rear is jumping forward and slamming back. maybe the slip yoke or throw bearing? i have no idea.. but my second question was i dont have much experience with stage 2 clutch's. do i just need a clutch or do i also need a new flywheel?
If under factory Nissan warranty, then it should be covered.
37Z is offline   Reply With Quote