View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 03:32 PM   #8 (permalink)
MJB
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: a POS truck
MJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistaVanquish View Post
See, I don't want to do plugs because I'll still see them on the front bumper. If they repaint the entire front bumper, then the car will go from being brand new to not so brand new. Also, the paint won't match 100% like it does from factory; you'll be able to tell that it has been painted and re-clear coated.

I know if I walk on the car they are going to be pissed, because they had to trade a vehicle for it and then they will be stuck with a Nismo on the lot.
They don't have to repaint the entire bumper. They can fill the holes and then blend the paint just in that area. I took my bumper to a body shop last year and had them fill in the holes and paint. The paint match was awesome and you would never know there were holes there. I think I paid like 300 bucks for it.
09 Nismo #0483 sold. Viper or C7 next time around.
MJB is offline   Reply With Quote