View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 03:27 PM   #42 (permalink)
luigi90210
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Classified
luigi90210 has a spectacular aura aboutluigi90210 has a spectacular aura aboutluigi90210 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemon-fresh View Post
Ugh, no. Upgraded transmission (something similar to what the GTR has but rwd), differential, suspension etc. Basically all the stuff you need to support a high horse power build (on the track) but designed as a single package. Heck you could throw in the fancy computer but keep the car rwd, might be cool.
i dont get whats wrong with the 370z's manual transmission? if you are talking about the auto Z then yes i agree because torque converters suck and suspension wise i think the nismo 370z has the same handling as the GTR(only difference being the GTR is faster through corners cause of AWD)
but the diff, brakes, cooling, ect. will all have to be upgraded

anyhow though the nismo 370z is just a beast and if you are not looking for luxuries and want performance, i would get the nismo, if you are looking for luxuries like sat nav, heated seats, leather, ect. the touring/sport is the best way to go, but either way you cant go wrong when purchasing a Z

Last edited by luigi90210; 01-10-2013 at 03:29 PM.
luigi90210 is offline   Reply With Quote