View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 10:47 AM   #14 (permalink)
ZMan8
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 10 370z 40th M6
ZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by redline727 View Post
Z1 said the inside diameter of their hoses that they had in shop measured 32-33mm I didn't measure mine before it went on but I measured the outside diameter of the plastic elbow on my radiator and it measured 35.5mm so who knows. I wonder if maybe there was just a bad batch maybe? All I know one of easiest things I should have ever had to do to the car turned into a huge hassle. Oh well sh!t happens
Well the hose especially the radiator one needs to have a tight fit. So I assume they did it that way so that it wouldnt slide off easily.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2