View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 05:51 PM   #20 (permalink)
R0bDC
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2009 370Z
R0bDC is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by danegrey View Post
just a hint, have you been writing down all that you talked to and what they said, do you have your case number?

All that is important just for record keeping in the future...

you can also email them at nnaconsumeraffairs@nissan-usa.com, if the supervisor does not call with in that time or ask when he will call, reference your case number.

it's a pain, but being persistence about it is huge, also have you mentioned that there responses/actions are being reported here, so they get an idea that it is important.

Last thing, I know it's hard at times, but always be nice/polite when you talk to these folks, I always allocate a dedicated hour, when I talk to anyone about a problem I am having, so they know I will give them all my attention.

just my 2 cents
Thanks for your 2 cents, I am very polite when I speak with them (at least I like to think so). I do have the case number written down, and I know they record the calls so I'm aware of not making anything up (nor would I). thanks for the information I will make sure I will give this guy everything I have. I wonder how high this guy is on the chain of command.