Thread: [For Sale] Skorch's part out
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 03:45 PM   #39 (permalink)
Skorch
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2012 370Z
Skorch has a reputation beyond reputeSkorch has a reputation beyond reputeSkorch has a reputation beyond reputeSkorch has a reputation beyond reputeSkorch has a reputation beyond reputeSkorch has a reputation beyond reputeSkorch has a reputation beyond reputeSkorch has a reputation beyond reputeSkorch has a reputation beyond reputeSkorch has a reputation beyond reputeSkorch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gauge View Post
1k a month? My brand new Nismo only cost me 780 a month and I have gap protection and life insurance added on from my credit union. You must have a crazy high interest rate. If so, you should sit down and see how much you really can afford a month. You've been paying off this car for a bit now, your credit rating has gone up. You might be able to refinance at a lower rate which will lower your monthly payment. Just tossing another solution out there. Usually even 2-3 months of payments on a car and you will have banks drooling to refinance the loan for you.
My payment on the car itself is $520/mo. The gas, maintenance and insurance put it at over $1k/mo though